Photobucket KARLIE REDD BLOGS: Karlie Redd + Chris Brown = JUST FRIENDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Karlie Redd + Chris Brown = JUST FRIENDS

Hey friends, Happy New Year!

I know a lot of you have seen the recent photos of me and Chris Brown circulating on the blogsites (YBF, Media Takeout).
I want to inform you all that we are strictly friends. We brought in 2010 together in Miami, Florida with friends a host of other friends. Diddy, Polo, Richgirl, Akon, Bow Wow...so much fun!!!

Who am I? Well, I am a singer, songwriter, actress and film director. I do A LOT! I'm currently in a film due out later this year called We Are Family and I'm also in talks with record companies to sign a recording contract. Check out my record "Give Your Heart" at myspace.com/karlieredd (click here). Also follow me on twitter.com/karlieredd (click here)

I've got some exciting things coming up this year. I'll keep you updated here and via twitter. Talk to you soon, ♥ Karlie




3 comments:

  1. LOL at his hand on your ass....ya'll would make a cute couple though...oh well just homies huh? Good luck with all your endeavours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two would be cute together, but thanks for clearing it up, you didnt have to Team Breezy would still love you lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU. U just a hoe. Yes i know.

    ReplyDelete